Fresno Personal Injury Attorneys
WE WIN OR YOU PAY NOTHING!
- Wrongful death
- Auto, truck and boat accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
- Dog bites
- Burn injuries
- Slip and falls
- Comas and brain injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Pedestrian and motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Farm injuries
- Back and neck injuries
Our firm represents individuals involved in controversies alleging a wrong doing or damage to another person's rights, reputation or property resulting from events or activities such as automobile accidents, defective products, infliction of emotional distress, intentional misconduct and negligence.
Auto Accident Procedures
- Stop immediately. Stay calm and do what you can within reason to avoid blocking traffic.
- Check to see if anyone is injured. Don't move any person who is injured.
- Call the police and cooperate fully with the officer.
- Only give information necessary to explain what happened.
- Never admit guilt or fault.
- If an insurance adjuster shows up at the scene, don't give any statements and don't sign anything.
- If possible, get the names, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses. Make a mental note of what witnesses say, like, "That black car was flying."
- Visit your doctor as soon as you can.
- Inform your insurance company of the collision.
- Before signing any statements, consult a law firm. Call The Law Offices of Goldberg & Ibarra.
At The Law Offices of Goldberg & Ibarra, we have helped thousands of clients get the money they deserved for their injuries.
Legal Representation for All Types of Injuries
At The Law Offices of Goldberg & Ibarra, we handle your personal injury claim from start to finish. We work quickly and accurately to gather the evidence needed to build a successful case. We handle all settlement negotiations with insurance adjusters and are committed to take your case to arbitration or trial if necessary.