Employment LawFresno Employment Law Attorneys
We provide small-firm, personalized representation in employment discrimination cases. Workers in the U.S. are protected by various complex regulations and laws. However, most employees and laborers are unaware of their rights in the workplace.
- Overtime collection: Not being paid the right amount for the hours worked.
- Working hours: Not receiving the actual money earned based upon minimum wage laws.
- Unlawful termination: Termination may be considered unlawful, depending upon the state termination procession.
- Harassment at work: This could include other employees or employers in various forms of harassment, including sexual.
- Workplace violence: All employees are entitled to a safe work environment.
- Civil rights: Age, gender, racial and sexual orientation.
- “Whistleblowers” and retaliation: An employee has notified a government agency or someone outside of the firm that the employer is breaking the law in some fashion.